Thursday, July 20, 2017

Day 44, run 42

It has somehow been a tough week, I am not bounding with energy! Got up very early (woke half an hour before alarm even - still benefiting from boost of Brent's early schedule), couldn't make myself run, sensibly instead went to office to pick up dissertation and spent morning reading it for defense tomorrow at Fordham. Afternoon stayed home to wait for dryer repair guy (SEEMS LIKE IT IS FIXED, that is good, only took me 2 months to get around to calling for a technician!), could not get myself out the door to get downtown (IT IS TOO HOT) to lift, felt guilty about that, but did finally make myself get out c. 7:30 to run since I knew I would be a pit of self-reproach otherwise. So that's something, anyway...

40:00 as 4:1 very very slow hot jog-walk...

No comments: