Monday, July 17, 2017

Day 41, run 39

Arghhhh, I am USELESS the day after travel. Literally got up at 8 intending to run not long thereafter, but in fact spent the WHOLE DAY in bed. Not really sleeping as such, just not able to deal! Anyway finally pulled myself together mid-afternoon and got out for the EASY TWENTY-MINUTE RUN that was the only thing I really had to do (bailed on lifting, annoyed with myself about this as one promise I made to myself at the end of last week was that once I was back in NYC I was not going to let life stress/being overwhelmed stop me from getting to the gym to lift with the team, but actually if the daily run is the non-negotiable I cannot also have lifting as non-negotiable, and hopefully it's better from here on out). Back/hip/hamstring all feel fine, right lower calf very stiff as it has been the last few days, gotta get that stretched out. Proper run tomorrow, and I think I will be able to cope with getting out/downtown to lift....

20 easy

No comments: