Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Scant cold wet 30!

Should have been an hour; I almost talked myself out of going out at all, the weather is really pretty dreadful and my head is 100% in book-finishing mode, but realized that there might be some other day when I will have to take a zero for reasons truly beyond my control, and today wasn't that day! Have now demonstrated to my satisfaction that my nice new blue running windbreaker, while fine in drizzle, is NOT sufficient in driving rain - I was soaked to the skin within minutes....

Gonna run tomorrow morning BEFORE I get to work on book, even if it seriously curtails morning work time. My flight Thursday leaves at 1:48pm from LGA, I need to be done with the book (I think I can take marketing questionnaire with me and finish at the conference) and to have had sufficient time and attention to pack appropriately for conferencing and a Minnesota trail run, but other obligations are relatively light....

:30 wet cold minutes!

1 comment:

Becca said...

If you need company in Minnesota I know a lovely devoted-cake-and-meat-eater there.