Monday, March 27, 2017

Recovery walk!

I had a walk on the schedule yesterday but I didn't do a separate one, just usual misc. life walking. Today I did do the walk as specific (1hr+ brisk walk) - was theoretically going to Chelsea Piers to lift, only I realized my hip was sore and that I was an idiot if I went back to deadlifting during my recovery week immediately following long run and with something actually already kinda hurting in advance! (It's not something new - it's one of the manifestations of the very tight sore right lower back that when everything clenches up, the right hip then stops moving properly in the socket.) So I stopped around 42nd St., got on a crosstown bus and came home on the subway. Also in throes of finishing final Austen fixes, my head is more in the book than in the gym....

1:10 brisk walk

No comments: