Sunday, September 11, 2016

Run!

Just :30 easy - that was what was on the schedule, I'm sorry not make up one of the intervals I've missed on very warm recent days but I left it late enough that I have more vim for dinner than for running longer, although it is the most gorgeous evening (still high 70s mid-evening, but low humidity and altogether sort of like living on a different planet compared to what it's been like the last few days).

I have one more week at home before our Australia trip, and then one week at home again before heading to Oxford for the fall term there - feeling a bit scrambled re: too many different work imperatives (and in practice external obligations to write letters of various kinds will probably impede my ability to get much done on my own two nice projects), but it is all good really....

:30 easy

No comments: